Sunday, August 28, 2016

Cup Noodle Review: Red Seafood

Here's another cup noodle flavour from Japan. It's a spicy seafood flavour called "Red Seafood!"

Red to emphasise spiciness!!

I like 'em spicy cup noodles, so I was excited to try this one. Thank you sister, for bringing them to me. ;w;

Here's the top, with the ingredients list and shit.
Nice and red inside...
Aw yisss
Itadakimasu.

I had to eat it in a hurry because I had to catch a flight, but I would love to have it again.
The flavour of the soup is actually quite similar to another spicy cup noodle (available locally) but without the sourness of south-east-asian curry (and without the corn). The seafood inside is the usual dried cup noodle seafood, so the highlight is mainly the soup! It's not too spicy but it's still tasty! 8D

Apologies for the lighting, because these photos were taken in a dark hotel room, lol.

For the record, this is the local spicy cup noodle I was talking about:

It has CORNNNN!!! 8DDD

No comments: