Monday, September 12, 2016

Art Nouveau in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Pt.4

This is not a food-related post, but I was catching up on Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable when some Art Nouveau stuff caught my eye in episode 20.

So pretty~~~

They're somewhat based off Alphonse Mucha's style, and they're a treat to see. XD

Is that a dart board behind her? o3o

Don't mind me, just fangirling over the pretty art, lol.

Yey, flowers! \owo/

The episode was all about beauty and love, which make these shots fit the theme, I guess? The episode ended with a happy ending and left me with a warm fuzzy feeling I was not expecting to get from watching a Jojo anime lol.

And then it returned to being a Jojo anime. owo;;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching this episode for the first time myself- I immediately googled JoJos Bizarre Adventure and Alphonse Mucha- I was happy to see that someone else recognized the artistic style! Such a beautiful episode!