Monday, April 6, 2020

Avocado with Soy Sauce

I like avocados. And I want to thank the person who discovered the delicious combination of avocado with soy sauce.

This here, is a normal avocado.

Excuse my messy avocado-cutting skills...

Alright, all the players are here!

So, whenever I happen to have some fresh avocado, I like to eat it with soy sauce, paprika and some tabasco/habanero sauce (or Kewpie mayonnaise).

It's yummy.

Sprinkle paprika over the cut avocado...

Sprinkle enough soy sauce to coat every piece of avocado...

And after a few dashes of tabasco sauce, it's done!

I normally eat it as it is for breakfast, but if you mash it up, I'm sure it goes well with toast! :D

With soy sauce as the base, you can try any combination of spices/condiments. If you like avocado and want to try something new, give this simple combination a try~!


No comments: